Saturday, June 21, 2008

The reunion of ex-KDUPG students

To all whom have attended KDUPG with me. After graduating at the end of 2005, we all seem to have lost touch, busy with our lives and careers. Many things have happened but one thing that I'm sad about is that we all have forgotten the friendships that were established during our 4 years of studies there.

I have created this blog to invite all of us to connect again. Everyone whom was once a student at KDU PG with me are invited to come and read. Anyone who wishes to post here can send me a request. Rest assured that your request will be entertained.

Publish posts on your careers, your announcement of joys or sadness. News concerning other students. Any thing. Let us make this post a connection between us again.

Hoping to get in touch with everyone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm am I considered as "once attended KDU with u"? Hehe...Good job for creating this blog...

eric10234 said...

Err.. Juju is it?

Sure considered lar...

Welcome and thanks for first comment! Looking forward for more from you!

Anonymous said...

Yay...U recognized me...Haha..Y is it that everywhere I go, ppl tends to call me JUJU? Hehe..

eric10234 said...

Hey Juju.

Why people call you Juju? Because Ju is too short and Julianna is too long. So ma Juju loh. Hehe.

Anyway, register an account and then I'll give you permission to post here. Waiting to read your work. Let others know of it too yeah.

Take care!

Oliver Lee said...

Ehrick,
KDUPG...ROCKS...!!!
You know who I am.
and
I am a blogger here.
so, I would like to contribute here as well, as i have attended KDUPG for 4 years in the past.
I'll try my best to blog here from time to time.
Great job.
Let's get Connected.

eric10234 said...

Welcome Oliver. Hope to see some of your work here. Like you said, lets get connected!

Anonymous said...

i am still a student :(
but i will try my best to blog here :)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you, Eric for starting this blog. Hopefully you'll be able to connect all KDUrians. Just sending my wishes from Down South :)

Beh Pei Lin

Dann said...

wow... nvr knew there's a blog like this. =)