Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gathering

Holla guys and gals,

Come end of this year, we would have been out of college for, what, 3 years? During this time, people have been busy and no one had organized any gatherings. Mr Stephen Choe has pestered me to organize one (he claims he is too busy to do it) but unfortunately, I was unable to do so. Until now!

The last gathering was at my wedding (a BIG thanks for all those that came) but we didn't really have time to catch up as I was basically running around everywhere. Hold on, you guys might have had time to catch up with each other but that's unfair! What about me????

So I'm thinking we should do another one. Before the end of the year is here. I'm open to any suggestions on dates or places.

Post comments on where and when you might like it to be and I'll see what I can do. (Yes, I'm playing the organizer again. Sigh.)

Oh yeah, please inform any ex KDUPG students here. The more the merrier, right?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

4 comments:

Oliver Lee said...

erm...very quiet here.
HELLO...!!!
WHERE'S EVERYBODY?
aren't we supposed to meet up soon?
Gather togethering...
Come on...

eric10234 said...

Guess no one is here. Seems like just you, me and Julianna. Come on guys, invite the rest!

Oliver Lee said...

OK...now...my first suggestion.
TT session to discuss a movie outing.
Target movie: Hancock

http://oliver-info-sharing.blogspot.com/2008/06/hancock-new-hero-action-movie.html

Anonymous said...

Oh No!!Movies!! I am in KL~ :P Hehe..Yalor.Invite invite.Hehe....