Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Deakin Alumni Dinner Reception - FREE

To all Deakin graduates,

Deakin alumni is hosting a dinner reception for all Deakin graduates and the dinner is free of charge. However, we do have to RSVP before 18th of August. The dinner itself is on 29th of August (Friday) from 7-9pm at E&O Hotel.
I encourage anyone who can attend to be there as this will be a good chance to catch up with the rest of our friends.

Please help to spread the word and remember, RSVP before 18th of August!

RSVP to: MYalumni@deakin.edu.au (Michelle Lee) - No, not related to me.

See you there!

2 comments:

eric10234 said...

Seems like people are interested in who is going and keep asking me. So how about those who have already RSVP and are going post a comment here so others will know?

eric10234 said...

To kick things off, so to speak, I have already RSVP with Michelle. I will attend. Hope to see you there!

Oh, you may need your Deakin ID so hopefully you still have them. I had to search through my emails to find a copy of an assignment or presentation I did. Hehe.

Have you RSVP?